PQ Size Chart
Getting the right fit can be challenging and daunting when ordering online, so we try to make it as easy as possible for you. The PQ Collection size guide will vary depending on the style, so please refer to the product description for specific measurements.
Their sizing recommendations refer to Australian sizing and we do our best to provide the bust, length and sleeve opening measurements so you can ensure you get the perfect fit.
How to measure:
- Bust: wrap a tape measure around your chest, ensuring you include the largest part of your bust.
- Length: measure from the top of your shoulder to the length provided to estimate the length of the garment on your body
- Sleeve opening: measure the circumference of the arm where the sleeve opening falls. Please take extra care to note the length of the sleeve in the product description for the most accurate fit.
- Waist: measure the space between the bottom of your ribcage and the top of your hip bones, usually around the belly button.
- Hips: wrap the tape measure around the widest part of your hip for this measurement.
Size Guide - Brand
Size Guide - Ruched Skirts
The table below refers to the measurements of the ruched bamboo skirts. For more instructions on measuring yourself, please see the size guide above.
We recommend allowing an additional 1-3cm in your measurements to ensure you get a comfortable fit and keep in mind that some fabrics may shrink slightly after the first wash.